Monday, August 1, 2016

Kroger 7/30: 47% Savings

I haven't posted a grocery trip in a while...mostly because we've gone to doing alot of our shopping at Costco or Aldi, but we do step into Publix and Kroger on a semi-regular basis still, but mostly to grab milk, eggs, bread, etc.

I have stepped away from couponing with less time on my hands, but I still keep my notebook (although it's not as full as it once was!) and on rare occasion, remember to actually bring it with me! On this particular trip, I ended up buying more than I'd planned on because of the Mega Deals. I bought 10 participating products in the Mega Week, which took $10 off my total. Also, ya'll, grapes were $1.28/lb. This is an AWESOME price. I wanted to buy all the grapes. But, I didn't. Just 4 lbs. Which is actually alot, but they are sooooo good! The blueberries weren't supposed to be in this picture...we also hit up a Trader Joes on Saturday!
Total after coupons & Mega Sale: $31.58
Total Retail: $59.39
Total Savings: 47%

(6) Cascadian Farms Cereal @ $1.99 each, so $11.94 total (reg. $3.59 each)
    -(3) $1/2 peelies
Final Price: $8.94 or $1.49 per box

Ritz Crackers @ $1.77 (reg. $2.89 each)

Jimmy Dean Sausage Roll @ $2.49 (reg. $3.99 each)

Kroger Cheese Block @ $1.49 (reg. $3.59)

Thomas Bagels @ $2.50
    -.75/1 Thomas bagel when you buy a dairy product peelie
Final Price: $1.75

Kroger Beef for Stew @ $5.62 on Manager's Special

Peter Pan Simply Ground @ $2.50
    -Free product coupon from Crowdtap
Final Price: FREE!

Simply Cheetos @ $@.49 reg. $3.69)

4 lbs Red Grapes @ $1.28/lb, so $5.12 total

(2) Minneolas @ 2/$1 (reg. $1.50)
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara