Monday, June 20, 2016

Dinner Menu: Week of 6.12

Oops...this should've gotten posted Friday but life happened...

In the last few weeks (when I've had some time to breathe) I decided to get serious (again) about menu planning for the week. I'm not saying it's going fantastically...but we've had way too many occurrences recently where we all got home at 5:15, were hungry and tired, boys needed baths, and there was nothing to eat. I mean, don't get me wrong...I stockpile food like a mad woman, but putting it all together to make a meal. That takes planning. This week though....I was on it! I made a double batch of Southwestern Chicken Alfredo on Sunday to take to friends with a newborn baby (so tiny and adorable!), and we came back that night and made chili for Monday. So, three meals in one night! Yes, I was proud! Here is what this week has/will look like:

Sunday-Southwestern Chicken Alfredo
Monday-Chili
Tuesday-Leftovers
Wednesday-Salisbury Steak with homemade gravy, mashed potatoes and green beans 
Thursday-Chicken Soup from the freezer
Friday-Spaghetti
Saturday-Brats, corn on the cobb and veggies on the grill
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara