Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Nuby Review: Stainless Steel 360 Flip-It No Spill

As ya'll know, we are big on using glass and stainless steel in our kitchen, when it comes to drinking for ourselves and the boys. I reviewed the Nuby Trainer Sippeez a few months ago, but Nuby also sent me the 360 Flip-It to try as well. (Please excuse the state of my family room in this picture...)
                                                                               
Pros:                                                                      
  • No leaking due to a weighted straw                           
  • Stainless steel interior
  • Cup can fully close so straw isn't exposed
Cons: 
  • Harder to drink out of the straw. You have to bite down at juuuuust the right spot! (As you can see Charlie working to find in the picture below!)
  • Harder to wash since it can't go in the dishwasher (but we're pretty used to this with most stainless steel cups)
  • Flip-it top crushes straw, making it weaker
We find ourselves using the Trainer Sipeez much more often as it is easier to put together and clean out...but it is nice to have both options! I still have one more stainless steel Nuby item to review...the thermos! I'm so excited Nuby has listened to its customers and gone the way of stainless steel as an additional option!

The 360 Flip It is recommended for 12+ months. It is 7.5 oz, and keeps drinks cool for up to 10 hours. It is available at Babies R Us, but will hopefully become so popular it can be found in a myriad of retailers!

Disclosure: I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Mommy Blogger Program.  I did not receive compensation for this post, however, I did receive items to sample or review.  All opinions are 100% honest and my own.
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara