Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Frugallagurf

I just cannot seem to keep up ya'll....I turn around and a month has passed since I last wrote on here. In my defense, I took a new job in January that keeps me very busy during the semester (I work at the University of Georgia), and before that I was taking care of a newborn, so...we'll see how things go now!

I was inspired to get in here and write something  by another frugal mom who decided to started her own blog featuring easy recipes based on the current sale weekly circulars. They are very low-carb which (ahem) we are not...but I like to pretend we're better at it sometimes than we really are! They do try to eat alot of protein though, which is one of my top goals for my family....as well as plenty of fruits and veggies...well, veggies are pretty hit and miss, but we try! Amazingly, Sam is much more on board with broccoli, green beans, celery and carrots than he used to be. So, there's hope yet! Check out the Frugallagurf. (See where the name came from? No? It took me a few minutes too....)

Also, what do ya'll want me to write about on here. As cute as I think my kids are...I don't want to plaster them all over the internet, but I do sneak it a few pics here and there. I also find I am not as frugal as I once was....just a lack of time to cut coupons, organize, remember my binder, sales are not as good, we buy alot in bulk....the excuses could go on. But, we still try. Do you? Give me some ideas ya'll!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara