Sam at 4:
- He asks WHY about everything! (Still...)
- He actually likes veggies! Mom win. :) Faves include broccoli, green beans and celery.
- He has developed this maniacal laugh that is funny....but also a bit scary!
- He sleeps with his "puppy dog", and no other stuffed animal will do.
- Every morning he asks if he can wear his Crocs.
- He is finally tall enough that he doesn't need a stool to get on the potty. Because, "4 years olds don't need stools, mama."
- Will be starting Pre-K in the fall!
- He is (still) such a mama's boy through and through!
Charlie at 17 months:
- Charlie walked at 12 months and tries to run...but doesn't always succeed!
- He has 4 very prominent teeth and 2 that have just barely popped through. Slow teether!
- He has never been a consistent night sleeper...and still isn't! Maybe one day...
- He finally takes a 1.5-2 hour nap!
- Strangers think the boys must be twins...and can't believe they're 2.5 years apart.
- Is still very little for his age, wearing 12 month shorts, but at least he's in 18 month shirts!
- Babbles about everything. Tries to copy our sounds. Says "ba" for ball and "daddit" for blanket. He very clearly knows exactly what he wants!
- Is big on fruit, but not so much on veggies and meat.
- Waves goodbye and blows kisses to everybody he comes across.
- Through no fault of his own....is also a HUGE mama's boy!