Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I'm Back!

You may have noticed that I decided to take a little blogging break midway through last summer. It seemed like work picked up, a certain 6 month old decided to be more mobile, and life became a bit more hectic. Not having to worry about posting constantly made life a bit easier. But, I don't want to give up the blog completely. I still want to share products that are shared with me, as well as savings, and show that it can be done!

I will admit that I do not coupon like I used to, pre-kids. I don't get the coupons in the paper where we live, and the sales have just not been what they used to be. We also are shopping more at Costco these days, as our boys are already eating us out of house and home at 3.5 and 1 year of age! They have alot of organic options though, and the prices can't be beat. I buy a bag of organic green beans and it lasts us 6 months...for all of around $7! We also buy our organic meat there and try to use it sparingly because 1) meat is expensive and 2) it's better for our health. But let's be honest, I'm a meat and potatoes kind of person! I will try to let you know some recipes we've found work--I'm always on the lookout.

I am currently typing up my most recent Publix trip in which I used more coupons that I have in probably a year or more! I was super excited about it, but barely remembered to use my digital coupons, printable and scan my uPromise card....I am out of practice! So all that is to say...Publix post is coming, and soon after that, a review of a stainless steel sippy cup I received to review--yay for something other than plastic!

Hope ya'll will hop back on the reading train with me as we get started in 2016!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara