Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Amazon Prime Day

In case you haven't heard, Amazon is having a sale for their Prime customers in honor of their 20th birthday!

You must have Amazon Prime to qualify for the deals...but if you don't, you can sign up for a free 30 day trial to get any of the deals they post today.  The membership is regularly $99 a year, but we pay a student rate of $79. For us, it's definitely worth every penny...I use the free 2-day shipping ALL THE TIME. For example, my phone got run over last week and I immediately went to Amazon to buy one that arrived in 2 days because none of the stores had it in stock!


I wish I had time to tell you all the deals, but one of my favorite sites, Hip2Save, is posting them all day long. These deals are not posted for long though, so if you see something you like, don't hesitate for too long! Some of the ones that have popped up this morning include:


Kindle Fire HD 7 - Originally $139, on sale for $79 


Amazon Fire Stick  - Originally $39, on sale for $24 - We have a Roku, but I've heard great things about the Fire Stick and this is as good a price as you can get!


25% off Select Graco & Britax Carseats & Strollers -We have 2 Britax Boulevard carseats and love them--they are well worth the price!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara