Ya'll, my baby is 6 months old this week. I'm not entirely sure how that happened, or how Sam turned 3 back in May. These kids just do not stop growing!
Sam at 3:
- He asks WHY about everything!
- He comes out of his room every 10 minutes or so after we put him to bed until he finally falls asleep an hour and a half later (This used to not be an issue!)
- He is the typical toddler and refuses to eat veggies, but fortunately loves most fruit.
- He doesn't want me to leave him at school, but doesn't want to go home when I pick him up.
- In the same way, he doesn't want to take a nap, but then doesn't want to wake up!
- He loves his turquoise Keens and Kermit the frog tennis shoes and they MUST match his outfits.
- He is not a fan of potty training AT ALL.
- If we let him watch TV, he picks Daniel Tiger EVERY.TIME.
- He is a mama's boy through and through!
Charlie at 6 months:
- He is this close to sitting up on his own!
- He has the cutest toothless grin.
- He is a pretty decent sleeper at night, only waking once or twice to nurse.
- He only takes 20 or 30 minute naps at daycare.
- He is beginning to look ALOT like his brother (and daddy!)
- His is in the 2nd% for weight, coming in at 13lbs, 10 oz, but healthy and happy.
- I love his sweet little giggles!
- While on his back, he usually grabs his feet and starts rolling.
- No teeth yet, but they are just under the surface!
- Avocado will be his first food very soon.
We had planned to take Charlie's 6 month pictures last night, but as luck would have it--he had a blowout seconds before picture time, the camera was dead, and the sky opened up and flooded the backyard about 2 minutes after we'd been out, only to figure out the camera was dead. So, no picture taking occurred last night!
But, here's a sweet picture of my husband and Charlie taken very recently while having a picnic at a local state park. See, that toothless grin--gets me every time!