Friday, June 12, 2015

Dinner Menu: Week of June 7th

Ok, so apparently it's harder than I thought to get back into blogging regularly...it may be a slow process, so bear with me! We had a fun (and by fun, I really mean NOT FUN!) adventure this week in trying to make black bean soup. We used dry beans which I have terrible luck with, and the streak continued. The beans did not get soft enough, and the soup was thick and crunchy; not smooth and creamy, like I had envisioned! Oh well, you can't win 'em all!

As you can see, we are enjoying the weather and doing some serious picnicking this summer!
© 
SUNDAY
Picnic at church for our summer concert series

MONDAY

Blueberry pancakes & strawberries

TUESDAY
Black bean soup & rice

WEDNESDAY

Salads

THURSDAY
Pizza, salad and watermelon w/ friends

FRIDAY

Red beans, sausage and rice

SATURDAY
Picnic w/ friends
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara