Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Influenster VoxBox: #SqueezeMore

I am planning on a catch-up post soon, but work has been crazy and life has kept me busy...obviously! I wanted to do a quick post on a product I received thanks to Influenster.
I will admit that growing up, I did not eat mayonnaise much. My family always bought Miracle Whip and to me they were one in the same. I know many people would disagree! Now that I'm older (and more sophisticated-ha!) I realize they are different, but I do still use them interchangeably. I like to put mayonnaise on sandwiches, hamburgers, and slaw (not that I really make that much, though.) But, you know what gets really annoying? When condiments get stuck in the cap of the bottle! It happens with ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce....you know what I'm talking about!

Well, Hellman's thinks they've found a solution. They created a new squeeze bottle that is designed to squeeze more out, meaning you waste less. It has a precision tip, clean-lock cap and easy to hold design. Check it out...
I like that it doesn't squirt out in one big blob...I'm kind of picky about how condiments come out, and if I don't have to use a utensil to spread it around, I'm a happy girl! We actually just got a new (to us) fridge because our other one that was 20ish years old, decided to start defrosting on us last week. But before it did that, it so graciously dropped its door shelves at least once a month, causing all of our condiments to tumble to the floor. We have broken many a cap, and I foresee this cap having the same fate, as the plastic isn't very thick. But, hopefully we will not longer have those instances occur!

I was browsing Hellman's website and they have a bunch of recipes posted that sound delivious like this Parmesan Crusted Chicken, so I'm going to put it in the meal plan in the next week or so. While we prefer glass in this household, I am very thankful that Influenster gave me the opportunity to try out this cool, new bottle!
DISCLAIMER:  I am a member of Influenster and have received a complimentary Hellman's Mayonnaise Bottle to try and review. All opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. 
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara