Thursday, March 26, 2015

Plated Deal: 6 Meals (4 Free) for $24 + Free Shipping!

Working full time and having 2 kids in daycare full-time takes its toll on dinner. We get home about 5:30 and if dinner isn't on the table around 6, chaos ensues. So, needless to say I'm all about some easy dinners! I saw this deal posted and am actually going to try it! I will of course cancel my subscription since there is no way we can afford to keep going, but if we have a good experience, I will definitely pass this company on to others! These dinners will be a nice change from our "usuals" and keep me from buying just one ingredient that I'll never use again, so to me, it's worth the cost. We could easily go out to dinner and spend the same amount on 2 people in one meal!
Plated has a new discount offer for new customers – you can get 4 plates free (2 meals for 2 people) and free shipping when you buy 2 plates (so $24 total instead of the regular $72 total).
No coupon needed to get this deal – just use this link.
This is what my menu will look like next week!
    Beef Lettuce Wraps
     2 Plates
COOK TIME
30-40 mins
CALORIES
700
DIFFICULTY
Medium
    Za'atar Chicken
     2 Plates
COOK TIME
35-45 mins
CALORIES
660
DIFFICULTY
Medium
    Ginger Trout en Papillote
     2 Plates
COOK TIME
35-45 mins
CALORIES
640
DIFFICULTY
Medium
As a disclaimer, by signing up for this deal you are signing up for a Plated subscription. You may skip weeks at any time by visiting the “subscription” tab on your account page. You can also cancel at any time.
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara