Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Charlie is Here!

Many of you already know this, but we have a new member of the household that has been keeping me busy! Well, he and his brother collectively, anyway! Charles Luke Ammons was born on New Year's Eve, with about 12 hours remaining in 2014. His birth was the complete opposite of my first born, and besides the pain of pushing out a baby, was a great experience. I can't believe that was already two weeks ago! Needless to say, I am not sleeping a whole lot, and during the day I am usually trying to get some chores done while Charlie naps, hence the lack of posting. I may be taking a hiatus for a few weeks, but I will get back to posting--eventually!

To hold you over, here is a picture of the newest member of the family...
as well as a picture of our "big boy" with his new backpack, which he is very proud of! (and his aunt, Rachel)
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara