Thursday, December 11, 2014

TBT: Baby Time!

So, given that I'm due in 19 days, I could potentially have a baby any day now. But, if this one is anything like his brother, we'll still be waiting on him come the New Year! haha

In honor of a new baby on the very future horizon, I thought I'd post some of Sam. I love looking at pictures of him as a newborn with his big 'ole chubby cheeks and barely any peach fuzz on his head. I wonder every day if this one will come out the same--only time will tell!                                          

                             
Mr Chubby Cheeks

           
1 Month
Napping is hard, but someone's gotta do it!
             
"Opening" a present. Christmas 2012 (7 months old)

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2013 (19 months old)



 
Blog Makeovers by Tara