Monday, December 15, 2014

Publix 12/13: 55 % Savings

This was a terrible trip--not in terms of savings, it was ok there; not great, but decent considering I didn't use many coupons; but that I forgot to buy multiple things--and needed to make another trip. Pregnancy brain. Ugh.

I never really buy crackers unless I need them for something specific--this trip I ended up with three different kinds! The saltines will be used for Christmas Crack, the Ritz were BOGO and I had a coupon and are good for casseroles, etc., and the Wheat Thins I bought because I rarely have cracker coupons and it was something different I don't normally get. So, we should be stocked on crackers for a while...
 
Total Retail: 29.89
Total OOP: $13.70
Savings: 55%

Ritz Crackers @ $1.50 (BOGO)
    -.50/1, doubled, no longer available
Final Price: .50

Publix Saltines @ 1.37

Perdue Fully Cooked Chicken Nuggets @ $2.20 (BOGO)
    -.75/1 found in RP 10/12
Final Price: $1.45

Breyer's Vanilla Ice Cream @ $2.47 (BOGO)

Nabisco Wheat Thins @ $2.50 (reg. $2.79)
     -.50/1, doubled, no longer available
Final Price: $1.50

(2) Pretzel Crisps @ 2/$3.29 (BOGO)

Thomas English Muffins @ $2.10 (BOGO)

International Delight Coffee Creamer @ $1.10 (BOGO)
    -.55/1 no longer available
Final Price: .55
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara