Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Ebates: $10 Signup Bonus + Double Cashback

If you have read my blog for any length of time, you've heard me harp on this before. But, I cannot say it enough. If you are buying online, you should be going through a cashback site! My favorite is Ebates, because it's so easy, but I know there are other options available. I've bought a few things online the last few days, and racked up a couple dollars in the process. Around the holidays, Ebates will double the percentage you get back at certain stores, which makes for easy cash. :)
If you have not used Ebates before...Before I buy anything on the internet, I go through Ebates to see whether I can get cashback on my purchase.  In fact, yesterday and today Ebates has double cashback at many stores, so instead of getting 3% cashback at Lands End or Groupon, I get 6% back!  Here is an example:

Go to Ebates.com
Click on Select a Store on the left side of page which will give drop-down list or type it into the search bar at the top of the page
Click on LandsEnd.com and it will link you straight to the Lands End website
Buy $100 worth of items 
Ebates account is credited $6, instead of the normal $3 I'd get back any other day
Get $10 signup bonus gift card if you're a new member
Ebates will send a (hopefully) big, fat check once per quarter!
It's as easy as that! In essence, you saved $6 at Lands End by going through Ebates!  You will have to create an account, but it's super easy and very much worth the extra 10 seconds it takes to click through.

Let me know if you have any questions, or tell me any good deals you got yesterday or today!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara