Thursday, November 13, 2014

Primal Pit Paste: 2 for 1 Sale

I have no affiliation with Primal Pit Paste, but I came across them about a year ago when James was looking for something a little friendlier to his body, rather than your popular deodorants found in stores, most of which contain aluminum. While pricey, I put in an initial order and got one for each of us. James was hooked right away--I will say I was not, but mostly for convenience factor. The jar seems awfully small, but it goes a looooooong way! I think James's lasted about 8 or 9 months, and he uses alot more than I do, because ya'll know boys can get smelly! I'm still on the same jar.....

Anyway, I just got an email that they are running a 2 for 1 sale, for 12 hours only, beginning 1PM EST.
You will pay shipping, and it's dependent on weight. So, I usually order 2 at a time, because shipping is the same for 1 or 2 jars, but increases once you hit 3. I can tell you from experience...I am a fan of the lavender for myself and spice for James. I do not like the patchouli, and cannot wait until James finishes that jar! I cannot speak to any of the others.

As for what makes up Primal Pit Paste (besides a unique name?)

All the products are made from organic and natural ingredients, and you could literally eat it, if you wanted. There are no parabens, aluminum or fragrances (other than natural oils such as lavender). I wouldn't suggest it, but...up to you! Because it is made up of a lot of coconut oil, it does tend to get a bit more liquid in the summer months, but it will solidify without issue. Please note: it is NOT an antiperspirant, but from one wife of a sometimes smelly husband to another, I can say that the product works well.

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara