Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Halloween 2014

Well, I finally got Halloween pictures loaded onto the computer, so I could share them. I didn't get many because it was obviously nearing bedtime, and Sam was not in the greatest of moods. But, I got a few; better than nothing! This is the only time in Sam's childhood that I think my husband will let him wear orange...you think I'm kidding...I'm not!
I found this Tigger costume at a consignment sale a few weeks ago. Even better, it was half off day! The costume appears to barely be worn, so for $5, I made the quick decision that Sam would be Tigger for Halloween. He doesn't watch TV much, but does know the characters of Winnie the Pooh, so at least he was familiar! My parent's dog is also named Tigger, so I think he gets a bit confused at times...

My sister happened to be in town for the weekend, so she helped us go trick-or-treating! This was at a house where there was a very flashy light and Sam was fascinated...we had trouble getting him to the door!
As it was a cold and windy evening, we didn't stay out long. I think Sam came back with maybe 8-10 pieces of candy at most, but that was probably for the best; I didn't need the temptation of more! I took Sam down one side of the street while my husband gave out candy and then we switched. He had decorated our house with lights, homemade witch's brooms (sticks with dead shrubs tied on in a meticulous manner) pumpkins and scary music to boot--but of course I have pictures of none of it! Oops....
I mean honestly, how cute is this T-I-double-grrrr?!?!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara