Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Nuby Review: Wacky Ware Bowl

Wacky Ware has been designed to put the fun back into feeding! (www.nuby.com) The microwave safe bowl is colorful and durable for those toddlers out there like mine that have a habit of tossing things straight through the air.

But here's the thing: I can't actually put food into the bowl! Sam loved the bowl as soon as we received it...he carried it around the house thanks to its fun handles and treated it like a toy. He was a fan of putting small items into the bowl and then putting the top on so it clicked. Then, taking the top off, taking them out, and so on and so forth.
Which, was actually fine by me because we don't actually put plastic into the microwave anyway, so it seemed to fit better as a toy than an actual eating utensil. As well, the bowl is quite shallow and unless we made Sam sit at the table, it becomes useless if a toddler is on the move. So, I feel some modifications could be made to the bowl in order to eat out of it--but as a toy, it was great!
Disclosure: I am writing this post as part of the NUBY Mommy Blogger Program.  I did not receive compensation for this post, however, I did receive items to sample or review.  All opinions are 100% honest and my own.
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara