Wednesday, October 1, 2014

New Printable Coupons: FREE Yogurt!

I have known all day that it was the first of a new month....but why it hasn't occurred to me to print new coupons is beyond me. I guess I looked at the Publix ad for this week and found next to nothing I needed, or even wanted. So, I'm not in a "couponing mood", as it were. But, I did see a coupon posted that would make for some overage and when I went to print it, I was surprised to see some of my favorites had reset! Duh! That's what happens at the first of every month...

Anyway, one of my favorite coupons is the .40/1 Liberte. Between that and the uPromise coupon (digital), you're in for free yogurt! You will need two computers to print three coupons in order to take advantage of the uPromise deal. These are some I like, but there are plenty more. Make sure you print two!

Liberte Yogurt, 10/$10
-$0.40/1 Liberté® Greek or Méditerranée Yogurt cup 
-$0.75/3 Liberte Greek or Mediterranee Yogurt Cup Upromise eCoupon

As low as three for FREE if your store doubles!

$0.40 off any one Liberte Greek yogurt

Other coupons that will disappear quickly:

.75/1 Cascadian Farms Organic Product
$0.75 off Cascadian Farm product

.30/1 Old El Paso Refried Beans
$0.30 off Old El Paso Refried Beans


$1.25/2 Freschetta Pizzas
$1.25 off any two (2) FRESCHETTA pizzas
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara