Thursday, September 25, 2014

#TBT: UGA Football

In honor of Throwback Thursday and a game on Saturday, I went back into the archives and found this picture of us before we had a dear, sweet, tantrum-loving toddler in the house. This picture was taken in 2007 and I never thought seven years later I'd actually be living in Athens, much less working at the University of Georgia while James was back in school!
I would just like to say this is not the best picture of me--but I remember it being awfully hot, and we HAD to get to the stadium early to get a good seat in the student section (no, neither of us were actually students at the time, but the rules weren't as tight as they are now). I still don't think it's worth being there hours before kick-off....but I've learned my lesson. I'll enjoy tailgating, and then enjoy being in the comfort of A/C with plenty of food and drink at my fingertips at home. :)
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara