Monday, September 8, 2014

Target: 54% Savings with No Coupons!

I made a stop into Target yesterday, and spent more than I'd planned on, but that happens occasionally...and thankfully I had a $10 gift card which softened the blow a little bit. My husband is making biscuits Wednesday morning for a group, so we stocked up on flour! Quite honestly though, we make biscuits, pancakes, etc every weekend, so we go through it very quickly. I've found Target to be the cheapest place to re-stock, even though the Cartwheel doesn't help alot. But, it's a few cents!

I didn't get a picture, but here's what I bought:

Total Retail: $43.03
Total OOP: $19.61
Savings: 54%

Toddler T-Shirt on clearance @ $2.50 (reg. $5)

Boys Toddler Underwear @ $9.79
 
Liz Lange Maternity Shirt on clearance @ $7.48 (reg. $14.99)
     -20% Cartwheel offer
Final Price: $5.98

(3) 5-lb Flour @ $1.92 each, so $5.76 total
    -5% Cartwheel offer
Final Price: $5.46 total or $1.82 each

Up&Up Sandwhich Bags @ $3.79
    -5% Cartwheel offer
Final Price: $3.60

(2) Dollar Spot Items on clearance @ $.30 each, so .60 total

-.05 bag credit


 
Blog Makeovers by Tara