Friday, September 26, 2014

Dinner Menu

Since we are having company over tonight, I've been trying to clean the house little by little each night this week. Not having to make dinner every single night has definitely been a lifesaver--Sam is so much crankier when my attention is focused on food. It doesn't necessarily have to be focused on him....but it's almost as if he gets jealous of the food!

I will say I am tired of leftovers--I don't want to see pasta or poppyseed chicken for a long while!
© 
SUNDAY
Leftover pork chops, sweet potato and apples

MONDAY

Baked ziti, salad & bread

TUESDAY
Leftovers

WEDNESDAY

Poppyseed chicken

THURSDAY
Leftovers

FRIDAY

Southern pot luck w/ friends--we'll see what everyone brings! We're doing a grits bar....

SATURDAY
Probably out after the football game
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara