Friday, September 12, 2014

Dinner Menu

I love pork chops, ya'll, I really do. But as many times as I've tried, I can never make them as good as I think they should be in my head. So, I tend to order them out alot, and they're always much better than my mediocre attempts! Sam calls them "poowah tops", and is so certain in his pronunciation. It cracks me up. He is big on saying "I like.....(fill in the blank)" or "Me no like...(fill in the blank)." Obviously we are working on personal pronouns...But it's hard to resist laughing when your 2 year old says "I yike poowah tops, Mama!" It helps me forget that huge tantrum he threw just 3 minutes earlier...
© 
SUNDAY
Spaghetti

MONDAY

Mexican Breakfast (sausage, potato, scrambled egg burritos w/ spicy flair)

TUESDAY
Leftovers

WEDNESDAY

Country fried pork chops, sweet potato fries & peas

THURSDAY
Used a gift card to eat at Red Lobster with my man (the 2 yr old one--the other one had evening class)

FRIDAY

Tacos

SATURDAY
I honestly don't have a clue--we will probably be somewhere watching the football game, so I'm trying to be flexible!

 
Blog Makeovers by Tara