Friday, September 26, 2014

Amazon: $13 KEEN Toddler Sandal!

I just took advantage of this deal because thanks to Prime, I get free shipping and the price of these cannot be beat! Amazon is running *some* of their Toddler Keens on sale for $13.32, which is a fraction of their normal $40 price. I actually bought up 2 sizes because we're on the verge of a size 6, and I'm thinking we're going to hit an immense growth spurt at some point and I'll be out of luck with shoes. I'm hoping these will be perfect come next spring or summer. Not all the Keens are on sale, it is mostly the bigger sizes, and about half of the colors.  I went for the Baltic/Gargoyle (seen below).


I have no doubt these will sell FAST, so I didn't think too long about it. Since I'm not in a hurry to get them, Amazon asked if I wanted to do "no-rush" shipping and receive $1 Kindle credit...for an extra week on something I don't need right this minute, I was more than happy to say yes! I had also built up my Amazon credits by using various survey companies, so essentially these were free shoes-SCORE!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara