Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Publix 8/4:64% Savings

As I mentioned, my husband made a quick trip to Publix to pick up a few cheap items while I was at work. We had already made an Aldi and Target run over the weekend, but I didn't make it to Publix on Sunday like I'd planned. (Or get laundry done, or clean the house....but we did get to make an unexpected trip to the pool, which doesn't happen often!)

I didn't get the higher value Liberte coupon printed, but I had two that were about to expire, and I really enjoy those come mid-afternoon at work! Since my husband put everything away long before I got home, I have no picture...but obviously it's not much!

Total Retail: $26.61
Total OOP: $9.70
Savings: 64%

Mayfield Ice Cream @ $2.47 (BOGO)
 
(2) Liberte Yogurt @ $1 each, so $2 total
     -(2) .20/1, doubled, found HERE (now .40/1!)
Final Price: .60 each, so $1.20 total

(4) Smucker's Natural Jams @ 2/$3.49, so $6.98 total
    -(4) .50/1, doubled, found in RP 6/29/14
Final Price: $2.98 or .75 each

Green Giant Peas 4-pack @ $.270 (BOGO)
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara