Friday, August 1, 2014

Dinner Menu

I have been at a loss this week for dinner ideas. That happens sometimes, and nothing sounds good. I think being able to relax at the beach and not worry about cooking or preparing meals set in a little too much--now I've gotten lazy! I need to get a meal plan together before I hit the grocery store tomorrow, so I don't end up feeling unprepared halfway through the week again. What are ya'll planning to eat or what did you eat this week?

SUNDAY
Grilled chicken, mashed potatoes & zucchini

MONDAY

Turkey & mushroom stroganoff

TUESDAY
Leftovers

WEDNESDAY

Used gift card to eat at Outback, brought leftovers home for husband

THURSDAY
Quesadillas using leftover meat from Outback

FRIDAY

Chicken Taco Soup in crockpot

SATURDAY
Baked spaghetti
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara