Thursday, August 21, 2014

Blood Stain Removal Tricks?

I have had my receipts sitting in front of me for days to post my trips from last weekend, that were actually really good...but it has just been "that" kind of week. And now a new sale has started. So, is it even worth putting them up at this point???

In other news...we woke up the other morning to blood all over our 2 year old's sheets....we had no idea what had happened. We finally realized that he must've bitten his lip HARD at some point in the middle of the night, because he had two little blisters show up. I put some stain remover on the spots and threw it into the wash, with some other sheets. And then I made the stupid mistake of washing them in warm water, which I never do! (I really only wash diapers and towels in hot water). So, unfortunately, I think I set the blood straight into the sheet. I did a little research, and found that hydrogen peroxide should do the trick. So, I tried that. No results. So now I don't know what to do....do I just let the sheets go at this point and call it a loss? I have others, so it's not a huge deal, and they've been in constant use for 2 years. But, I hate to waste perfectly good sheets! Anybody got a miracle solution for getting blood out?
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara