Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Target Savings: 43% Using Cartwheel

I'm assuming most of ya'll who actually read my blog already know about Cartwheel, right?

I use it occasionally but it has only ever saved me a couple cents at best--maybe .20 off a $5-$10 purchase? Which, don't get me wrong, every little bit helps! But, I haven't found it the most worthwhile savings app out there. But this weekend, Cartwheel redeemed itself. In addition, I had a Target coupon to stack with it, making for an awesome price on a maternity dress.

Total Retail: 44.58
Total OOP: $25.63

Liz Lange Maternity Dress @ $27.99
   -$5/25 maternity purchase found HERE
   -40% off Cartwheel (now expired)
Final Price: $11.79

Fruit of the Loom Underwear @ $12.99
     -20% Cartwheel offer
Final Price: $10.39
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara