Thursday, June 26, 2014

Dinner Menu

Do ya'll ever look in your freezer that is packed full and think, "I have no idea what to make for dinner?" Because that happens to me all the time! I am very grateful to have a stocked freezer, and fridge most of the time....but I really wish my food skills were a little more creative! If my husband and I take turns making dinner, neither of us feels as inadequate when it comes to meal planning!

We are going on a camping trip this weekend with some friends, so we're been trying to figure out what meals to take and make. I think it'll be fun, but I hope I don't get eaten alive by mosquitos or faint from heat exhaustion!

SUNDAY

Chicken & veggie kebabs w/ salad and watermelon (truly a summer meal!)

MONDAY

Tacos

TUESDAY
Leftover kebabs from Sunday & fruit

WEDNESDAY

Skillet pork loin cutlets, 5-minute homemade mac & cheese & green beans

THURSDAY
Nachos (using leftovers from tacos)

FRIDAY

Camping

SATURDAY
Camping
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara