Thursday, May 8, 2014

This week...

This week has had it's up and downs....as you can see from the picture below, my boys had a fun time playing at the sports store the other day. I think we spent close to an hour and a half in there, and probably could have spent another few hours. Sam was intrigued by all the balls, colors, shoes, gloves, hats, etc.  He is definitely turning into quite the little boy!
On Sunday morning, my husband decided to make the most of the 4th of May by making Star Wars pancakes and eggs. As in, "May the 4th be with you..."
We received a card in the mail for the soon to be birthday boy from his aunt and uncle. He enjoyed "reading" it from front to back, and telling me where the airplane, car, boat, and choo choo were.
Last but not least, my little guy was so exhausted after we came home the other day. After I wouldn't do something he wanted for the 50th time (apparently 49 wasn't enough--you think I'm exaggerating), he threw a fit. And about 3 minutes later, this is how I found him. Poor guy was passed out. Needless to say, bedtime got pushed back a few hours that night, but after a good nap, he was happy as could be! It's hard turning 2, ya'll.
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara