Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Publix: 54% Savings

I knew I hadn't blogged in a while...life has just consumed us. I just didn't realize how long it'd been until I looked at my last post.....oops.

This was not my best savings trip, but it wasn't too bad either, for only using a few coupons. I got items that will last a while, and even got cereal & yogurt free, which were totally unexpected! I don't normally buy the individual juices, but they are nice to have at work sometimes, and BOGO is about as cheap as they get. I also like the turkey burgers because if for some reason I need something extra to add to chili, sloppy joes, etc., they are an easy alternative to crumble!

Total Retail: $48.54
Total OOP: $22.28
Savings: 54%

(2) Ocean Spray 6-packs @ 2/$3.99
     -no coupon

Jennie-O Turkey Burgers @ $4.30
     -$1/1 found HERE
Final Price: $3.30

(2) Barilla Whole Wheat @ 2/$1.37
      -$1/2 found HERE
Final Price: .37 or .17 each

(2) Barilla "Blue Box" a 2/$1.37 (BOGO)
     -.55/2 found in SS 3/23
Final Price: .82 or .41 each

Cascadian Farms Organic Cereal @ $3.99
     -Try Me Free rebate found on box
Final Price: .55 for stamp

Yoplait 8-pack @ $3.99
      -Free 8-pack wyb CF cereal found in Publix advantage flyer
Final Price: Free!

Nature's Own @ $1.63 (BOGO)
      -no coupon

(4) Rotel @ 2/$1.33, so $2.66 total (BOGO)
      -no coupon

Planters Peanut Butter found on clearance @ $1.70
      -no coupon

Russett Potatoes @ $2.99 (reg. $4.29)
     -no coupon

Apple & Eve Fruitables found on clearance @ .72
     -no coupon
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara