Friday, April 4, 2014

Crowdtap Review: Viva Vantage Paper Towels

In one corner, we have Kirkland Signature (Costco brand) paper towels, and in the other we have the new Viva Vantage!
As a part of the Crowdtap crew, I was asked to review the new Viva Vantage paper towels vs. whatever I normally use. While I do love a paper towel for certain messes, we try to stick with cloth for the most part as it's cheaper and more environmentally friendly. But, sometimes you just need a paper towel, ya know?  For example: I had used my crockpot the other other day and run it through the dishwasher....and it still had food stuck on the bottom. It happens to the best of us, right? So, I took the chance to grab a Viva Vantage towel, wet it, and go to town scrubbing the pot. I fully expected the paper towel to break almost immediately, but ya'll, I scrubbed that thing like crazy. And here is what happened to the paper towel:
NOTHING! That thing stayed in tact, I tell you. Not a rip to be found. I was impressed, to tell you the truth. While I am a fan of being frugal, there are some items I don't sacrifice quality for price---one of those being paper towels! I really do like that the KS rolls last a long time, because they are HUGE! And, buying in bulk does make them cheaper....but for those without a Costco membership, the Viva Vantage paper towels will only run about $1 per roll, which is a decent price without coupons. Even less, if you happen to find coupons available!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara