Monday, March 10, 2014

Zulily.com: Up to Vera Bradley 40% Off

I try not to buy expensive items very often, but there is one item I like to buy when it goes on sale, and that is Vera Bradley. I know many people think the patterns look a bit outdated, and I can agree with that at times, but I love the size of the bags, and I can usually be seen carrying a VB purse that I snagged on sale somewhere.
Beginning at 9am EST, Zulily will begin selling Vera Bradley handbags and accessories for up to 40% off. That is a great deal, considering many stores only put them on sale for up to 25% off!
Shipping starts at $5.95 and typically goes up about $2 when you add a second item. However, if you buy one Vera Bradley item and pay $5.95 shipping, you can then go back and order more Vera Bradley items (however many you like!) and shipping will be FREE since they offer free shipping for 24 hours after placing an order. Items like this sell out quickly, so if you see something you like, go ahead and order, then you can always go back and add anything else later, but shipping is already paid for!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara