Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Nuby Review: Tear-Free Rinse Pail

In case you haven't heard, we are iced in here in Georgia. It loos pretty...but is quite nasty outside. We thankfully still have power, but I fully anticipate losing it at some point...our power lines are just not made for thick ice to sit on long-term. On the upside, we've gotten to hang out as a family a little more than usual!

As I mentioned before, I am a Nuby mommy blogger, and have received a handful of items to review. First, was the clik-it insulated sippy cup. Today will be the tear-free rinse pail.
 I want to love this......but my husband does not, and that's important to me. This may sound mean to many, but we do not let Sam play with plastic toys in the bathtub where there is lots of warm water. My husband, being the science teacher that is, teaches about what happens to plastic when it gets warm, and it's not good. I don't want to lecture you.....but go do your own research. So, we play with wood blocks, wash clothes, or just splash around, and Sam doesn't know he's missing anything different. I am really a fan of the shape of the rinse pail....but it is made if mostly plastic. The edge that sits on the head is made of rubber....so why can't the whole thing be made out of rubber or silicone? So much safer for our babes, and I would use this every bath time if it was. So instead, we just use a smal silicone mixing bowl...sounds funny I know, but true! We've unfortunately had lots of tears in the bath recently....it appears to be a phase, and not a fun one. Thankfully, it has not been because of soap in the eyes, but rather defiance. Oh terrible twos, you have already arrived!
What the heck is this?!?!
 You can find the tear-free rinse pail on Amazon or at Kmart.

You can find out more about any Nuby products you are interested by visiting Nuby at any of these places:


·         www.facebook.com/nubyusa
·         www.twitter.com/nubyusa
·         www.instagram.com/nubyusa
·         www.pinterest.com/nubyusa

Disclosure: I am a NUBY Mommy Blogger and I was provided the item for review without compensation.  Any and all opinions expressed are my own.
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara