Friday, February 28, 2014

Dinner Menu

We had new countertops installed on Tuesday, so the kitchen was a mess for most of the day, and there were still fumes lingering that night. So, we used a gift card from Christmas to make it a family night out at Red Lobster!

It has also been a huge help to be able to tell my husband what to throw into the crockpot in the middle of the day while I am at work, or to cook and shred chicken so that I can throw everything else together when I get home, because Sam certainly comes in the door begging for food and not giving me a second to prepare dinner! We've learned a snack of fresh fruit is mandatory as soon as we get home these days...

SUNDAY

Leftovers pizza from Saturday night

MONDAY

Red Lobster

TUESDAY
Chili & cornbread

WEDNESDAY

Leftovers

THURSDAY
Chicken, broccoli & rice casserole

FRIDAY

Leftover casserole w/ grilled zucchini and baked beans

SATURDAY
Tacos
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara