Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Review: Pampers Swaddlers

We used Pampers Swaddlers when Sam was in the hospital as that is the brand trusted by hospitals around the country (or so I've read). We wanted to learn this whole parenting thing before we really got into cloth diapering, so it was nice that the hospital sent us home with some diapers, as well as the stash we'd accumulated from baby showers. I will say....in the very beginning, I loved having the wetness indicator. I was by no means a seasoned mom, and had no clue when a diaper went from clean to dirty in a matter of minutes.
 In addition, the Swaddlers were very soft on Sam's bum. We tried a few other brands, but when he was tiny and sensitive, I couldn't argue with the softness of the Swaddlers. We have now branched out and on the rare occasion that I buy disposables, I'm not super picky about the brand since Sam doesn't wear them very often. But, I was given the opportunity to review Pampers Swaddlers as they now make them in bigger sizes, including 4, which is Sam's current size (recommended for babies 22-37lbs). In fact, they make them all the way up to a 5 now (27+lbs)! We typically only use disposables at night, as I've said before, and we've had no leakage problems while using the Pampers Swaddlers. They boast up to 12 hours of overnight protection which is nice since we're (thankfully) past the middle of the night diaper changes! I obviously don't really need the wetness indicator much anymore, but it is a nice reminder occasionally. Also fun: the Swaddlers have Sesame Street characters on them which we talk about every night before bed!

Who needs clothes in the winter anyway?

Clean up, clean up, everybody, everywhere!
















Disclosure: This review was made possible by Crowdtap and Pampers. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara