Monday, December 23, 2013

Publix 12/22: 74% Savings

Since we moved, my couponing has become.....sparse.  With no newspaper and not remembering where my coupon notebook is half the time, I have not been very on top of it. In good news, we have been eating from the freezer and pantry, so I don't feel like we've wasted lots of money eating out un-necessarily.

I am also adjusting to a new store that doesn't accept Whole Foods coupons and has a different sale cycle...so my whole couponing strategy has been turned on its head! I meant to ask if my cashier could use a store coupon twice, but totally forgot, and then for some reason one of my coupons didn't double-I still can't figure that one out because it didn't say DND, and the others did double automatically! Oh well....this was still a great savings thanks to a $5/20 coupon I received in the mail after moving. :) I've missed those!
Ya'll like my new stove? It's....a few years older than my previous one!
Total retail before coupons/store sales: $33.86
Total OOP: $8.63
Savings: 74%

(2) Bird's Eye Ready Blend @ 2/$2.59 (50% off)
     -(2) $1/1 found HERE
     -$1/1 found in Publix Advantage flyer (wish I'd asked if this could be put in twice!)
Final Price: FREE + .41 overage!

Krusteaz Waffle Baking Mix @ $1.25 (BOGO)
     -.50/1, doubled, found HERE
Final Price: .25

(4) Del Monte Canned Veggies @ 2/$1.25, so $2.50 total (BOGO)
    -$.50/4, doubled, found HERE (15905 ZIP)
Final Price: $1.50, or .38 each

(2) Simply Orange @ 2/$6 (reg. $3.99 each)

(2) Liberte Yogurt @ 10/$10, so $2
    -(2) .50/1, doubled, found HERE
Final Price: FREE!

(2) Philadelphia Cream Cheese @ 2/$3 (reg. $1.95 each)
    -BOGO found HERE
Final Price: $1.50 or .75 each

Stonyfield Organic Yogurt @ $3.50
    -.75/1 found HERE (Store q)
    -.50/1 found HERE
Final Price: $2.25

Hillshire Farms Smoked Sausage @ $3 (reg. $3.29)
     -$1/1 found in Publix Advantage Flyer
Final Price: $2
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara