Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween Candy Deal Plan

In case ya'll are like me and haven't bought Halloween goodies yet....I'm doing a round-up of the coupons out there so I can be prepared to get a good deal. We don't have alot of trick or treaters, and our son isn't quite old enough to eat candy yet, so I'm thinking I won't buy much...but I still want to get a good deal! I meant to make a trip to CVS to roll some ECB's on candy, but I never made the trip, and now the ECB deals aren't as good...so that's where laziness gets you, I guess! So, I think I'm going to combine Cartwheel, Target, and printable coupons to make this purchase:

Buy 2 Mars Snickers ($2.66 or 3/$8 thru 10/26) = $5.32
-$1/2 Snickers 11.18-oz. fun-size Target Coupon x11/9
-.53 (use 10% Off Mars Chocolate Halloween Candy (Fun Size & Sharing) Target Cartwheel x10/31
-$1/2 Snickers, Twix, M&M’S, MilkyWay, or 3 Musketeers  Fun Size Bags (8.67 oz or larger)
=$2.79 or 1.40 each

There is also this $2/3 MARS Chocolate Brands, but I don't need to be tempted to buy 3 bags, because I will be the one eating them on November 1st!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara