Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Dinner Menu

Ya'll, I need some dinner ideas! Here's what our menu looks like this week:

SUNDAY
Grass-fed steak (from my parents), mashed potatoes & green beans.
I also tried my hand at making bread in the bread machine for the first time--it just wasn't ready until dessert time.....oops :)

MONDAY

Roast chicken, zucchini, & leftover mashed potatoes

TUESDAY
Ham & Cheese Bowties

WEDNESDAY

leftovers

THURSDAY

Tacos
I wasn't in the mood for tacos but had already thawed the ground beef.....so I made meatloaf and sweet potato fries instead


FRIDAY

Dinner in Athens with some of my husband's colleagues. I made these scream cheese brownies (all from scratch though) to take. Yum!

SATURDAY
Neighborhood cookout/football watching....typical!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara