Thursday, August 22, 2013

Where I've Been...

I knew I hadn't blogged in a while...but when I actually looked back at my last post I was floored! I didn't realize it had been over a month....but I have good reason!

I started a new full-time job and am no longer a stay at home mom.  :( I miss my baby, who's not even a baby anymore, but is practically walking around the house like he owns it. I am barely getting my grocery shopping in on Saturdays with the rest of the world and by the time I have a chance to post, I'm exhausted! My husband also quit working full-time to get his PhD, so in addition to a long commute everyday, he doesn't get home until 10 PM a few nights a week which makes me a single mama. I have sooooo much respect for those single moms out there because it is not easy. It definitely makes me appreciate the moments he is home a little more!

So, I'm going to try and get back on the blogging bandwagon, but that's what is going on in our life in a nutshell!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara