Friday, July 19, 2013

Dinner Menu: 7/14-7/20

I can't say it's been too exciting of a week around here, and with a teething baby, we've definitely had some rough moments in trying to get dinner made. I was so glad I'd planned to eat leftovers on Tuesday, because my poor child was running a fever and not moving at all....like glued to my chest. So, I ate my leftovers and was very thankful for them!

SUNDAY
Chili & cornbread

MONDAY
Pan-friend pork chops, sweet potato casserole & sugar snap peas

TUESDAY
Leftover chili

WEDNESDAY
Movie & picnic night at my dad's church, so my mom & sister provided a spread of egg salad sandwiches, fruit, raw veggies, chicken tenders, potato salad & homemade ice cream

THURSDAY
Ham, Peas & Macaroni & Cheese Bake

FRIDAY
Using a gift card to have a nice dinner out at Outback Steakhouse

SATURDAY
Lots of family is coming into town, so we'll be at my in-laws, probably having a huge cookout!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara