Friday, June 21, 2013

Target 6/21: 36% Savings

I started to get the Up&Up Ibuprofen that was 24 caplets for .99, until I realized the 100 caplet boxes were a much better deal! Not to mention they had bonus packs attached to them, making the deal even sweeter. We don't use a lot of medicine in this house, but when we need it, we go through it fast. My poor husband has been dealing with some hip pain so he pretty much depleted my Ibuprofen stash these last 2 months! I was also excited to find the trash bags.....while I don't need any right now, they were a great clearance price and I had 2 coupons to match, which doesn't happen often! Plus, trash bags don't go bad for a very long time.....right? Also, please don't tell him I blogged about his underwear, although it probably wouldn't surprise him!

Total before coupons & store sales: $27.18
Total OOP: $17.48 (had $4.15 left on a gift card that covered a small portion)
Savings: 36%

Glad Trash Force Flex Bags 48-ct on clearance @ $4.14 (reg. $8.29)
     -$2/1 Glad trash bags Target coupon (no longer available)
     -.50/1 Glad trash bags 48-ct or larger found HERE
Final Price: $1.64

Fruit of the Loom Men's Underwear 7-ct @ $16.99
     -$2/10 purchase or more Fruit of the Loom underwear found HERE (Target q)
     -$1/1 Fruit of the Loom underwear purchase found HERE
Final Price: $13.99 (or $1.99 per pair)

(2) Up&Up Ibuprofen 100-ct @ $2.34, so $4.68 total
    -$1/2 Up&Up pain reliever found HERE (Target q)
Final Price: $3.68 for both or $1.84 for 124 caplets
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara