Thursday, June 13, 2013

Dinner Menu: 6/9-6/15

I will just go ahead and admit I am not great at menu planning. Trying to figure out what to make for dinner everyday is rough and I always feel so much pressure to feed my family a healthy and filling meal.  Not to mention-I am no gourmet cook!  I usually have an idea at the beginning of the week what foods I have on hand and can use, but meals tend to come together mid-day...or about 5:00 when I'm begging my husband for ideas on dinner!  Here is the beginning of this week and what I plan to make for the rest of the week.  Please share your ideas since I feel like we get stuck in a rut all the time!

SUNDAY
Mexican Breakfast


MONDAY
Baked Spaghetti


TUESDAY
Leftovers

WEDNESDAY
Visited friends we don't see often, and they made us a delicious dinner of chicken parmesan and roasted potatoes/carrots. Thanks Nick & Hannah!

THURSDAY
Chicken & Biscuit Bake


FRIDAY
Using a Google Deals voucher to get cheap pizza


SATURDAY
We'll be at a friend's wedding so I don't have to cook. :)
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara