Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Old Navy Style Council

So, a few of months ago, I read about a website called Crowdtap on another blog I like to read.   Basically, it's a way for you to have a voice in many different product lines, and get rewarded for giving your opinion!  It's so easy, and I've really enjoyed participating. Possible activities include participating in moderated discussions about products, answering questions about logos, sampling products for lots of big companies, and more.  As if that isn't enough, I also get to earn gift cards for Amazon in the process...my favorite!

Recently, I had the opportunity to "sample" and share an Old Navy tee through Old Navy's Style Council.  I got sent a coupon for a 2 free "Best" shirts (in either vintage or perfect style) of my choice, and the same coupon to give to a friend.

I was really happy about being picked for this particular council because I love a solid colored shirt.  I'm not super trendy and tend to wear more basic items, like a solid tee with jeans, so this was perfect! In the vintage style, I went with a turquoise color.  It's hard to tell with the orange back ground and lighting, but I thought it was a good spring color!


Please ignore how terrible I look in these pictures.  It's not easy trying to take pictures in the dressing room with terrible lighting and no help.  This is why I normally never take selfies! (Who came up with that term, anyway?)
I also picked out this green top which comes in the "perfect" style.  I wish I'd had this for St. Patrick's Day!

Both shirts are very soft and perfect for spring/summer weather down here in the South. Thanks to Old Navy and Crowdtap for letting me participate!
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara