Saturday, January 12, 2013

Target Baby Clothes Clearance: 40% Savings

I knew Target had put a good bit of baby stuff on clearance since Christmas and I've been watching it closely! A lot of it was newborn size, but there were the occasional bigger sizes. I also found these Gerber coupons yesterday that made the clearance even sweeter! Here's what I picked up this morning.
Total before coupons & store sales: &18.86
Total OOP: $11.39
Savings: 40%

Gerber Onesie Set of 3 @ $6.98 ($9.99 retail)
    -$1/1 Gerber Onesies found HERE
 Final Price: $5.98 or $1.99 per onesie

Gerber Onesie Long Sleeves Set of 2 @ $5.58 ($7.99 retail)
     -$1/1 Gerber apparel or bedding found HERE
Final Price: $4.58 or $2.29 per onesie

Also received .05 credit for using my own bag! Anybody else find any good clearance finds?
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara