Monday, November 26, 2012

thredUP: $15 Free!

Update: This offer has been extended through Tuesday night, November 27th, 11:59 PST.

Ya'll have heard me to talk about the website thredUP before; in fact, I bought this shirt for my little one when I first heard about it, and was very happy with how new it looked when I received it.
thredUP is sort of like a consignment online, where you can send gently used toddler & kids clothes (they'll send you a free bag) and they'll sell it for you, and return a part of their profits to you. 

For Cyber Monday, thredUP is offering $15 off anything on your first order; this is an even better deal than when I bought the shirt you see!  So, if you've been thinking about trying it out, now is a great time!

Make sure you enter the promotion code CYBER15 at checkout. No Minimum purchase is required. Cannot be combined with other offers. Does not apply towards shipping. One code use per person. Good until 11:59PM tonight.
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara