Monday, November 19, 2012

CVS 11/19: 74%

Can you find the Carmex?  It's hidden amongst the diapers!
 
I had plans to buy some of the free after ECB products but of course they were already gone...and I got so flustered at the cashier dealing with some gift card redemption issues that I forgot to ask for rain checks!  Oops. I was also thinking I could still get $10 when I bought $30 in Huggies, but realized when my $10 ECB didn't print that promotion ended Saturday.  Bummer.  But...I did get 103 diapers and chapstick for $7.70....which I was very happy with!  I was lucky enough to get a $4/$20  purchase email right before I left for the store....I haven't gotten one in months!

Even though I use cloth 90% of the time...there are times when it's more convenient to have a disposable, like when we're traveling.  So, it's nice to have some cheap ones on hand!

Total before coupons & store sales:$29.17
Total OOP: $7.70
Savings: 74%

Used (2) $5 eGift cards from Viggle (rewards you for watching certain TV shows) & $4/20 CVS purchase

(3) Huggies @ $9.49 (reg. $11.99), so $28.47 total
      -(3) $3/1 found HERE
Final Price: $19.47

Carmex @ $1 (reg. $1.67)
     -.30/1 found HERE
Final Price: .70
Printed $1 ECB
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara