Friday, October 12, 2012

thredUP


I had never heard of this company before they ran a promotion not too long ago which gave me a $10 starting credit, and enabled me to "buy" what looked like a brand new shirt for my soon-to-be toddler (for free!).  As I read more about the company, I kept thinking, why didn't I come up with this idea? haha.

thredUP is a website where you can send in gently used clothes (they'll send you a free bag) to sell, and there are lots of other brand name clothes available for you to buy at a decent price.  So basically, it's like a consignment sale on-line! I was very happy when I received my order, and plan to send in some items when my little one gets a little older and grows out of items he's only worn a few times.

Go ahead and check them out....you can get free shipping on your first order! (valid through October 31st 2012)
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara