Monday, October 1, 2012

New Organic Cereal & Tomato Coupons!

I am so happy to see Muir Glen coupons are back on Coupons.com!  They've been gone for months, and I am just about out of what I once thought was an endless supply of canned tomatoes tomato paste, and tomato sauce.

There are also coupons for Cascadian Farms organic cereal, as well as Gerber organic baby food pouches.  Check out the ones below, and make sure you print them twice....they will disappear quickly! I added a few others that I like as well, plus there are many more!

.50/1 any Muir Glen product
$1.00/1 Magnum Ice Cream Bar 3-pack (these are so addicting!)
.50/1 Honey Nut Cheerios
$1.00/2 Gerber Organic Baby Food Pouches
.75/2 any Gerber Stage 2 Foods
.75/1 Cascadian Farms Organic Cereal
$1/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara