Thursday, September 13, 2012

Target Clearance: Cheap Organic Detergent

I made a trip to Target yesterday because I needed to pick up a couple hundred Hershey Kisses for my brother and soon to be SIL's rehearsal dinner tomorrow night. (You're welcome, Daniel!) As usual, if I stopped for more than 5 seconds, baby boy started to fuss. So, I was literally jogging down the end caps to check out the clearance, and look what I found!

Having been marked down 3 times, from $8.99 to $4.49 was a good deal already. But then I remembered I had some BabyGanics coupons in my binder from registering last winter. Not a huge savings, but my 25% off coupon took off another $1.12, bringing the price down to $3.37. Not bad for organic laundry detergent!

There was also Earth's Best Organic Baby Food, for which there is a .50/2 Target coupon for, as well as Plum Organic Baby Food. While I plan to make my own, it might not hurt to keep a couple of these around in case of emergency when we start solids in the next few months. Now time to keep an eye out for matching coupons...
 
Blog Makeovers by Tara